Kevin Roe, of Spa Counselling is an experienced counsellor/psychotherapist who qualified at Warwick University in the Foundation Degree for Person-Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy.
He is a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adheres to their ethical guidelines and practices.
Qualifications & Training
- Foundation Degree in Person-Centred Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Mental Health – Nature & Nurture
- Working in therapy with addictions
- Sensitive communications – working with the bereaved
- Working in therapy with trauma, stress and dissociation
- Dissociation & Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
- Restored Lives – Recovering from separation & divorce
- BACP Member